Woot! I dropped a whole kg since yesterday. Knew I was full of shit hahahahaha. Ok so now I need to lose 4.7 kgs in 9 days. The reason I have such a strict timeline to get under a 100 kgs is because of a boy *sigh*. Who I am pretty sure doesn't see me that way. We have only ever chatted online and never met in person but I am pretty sure he will be at this thing I am going to in 9 days. So I want to be looking slightly less gross by then. I must find my measuring tape today and do my measurements it has been two weeks. Downloaded some kickboxing exercise video so I am going to try that soon. I have been enjoying catching up  on everyone's blogs. You all seem to be doing well.

Keep up the hard work ladies.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh