So Blurgh!

Days like today I hate being a woman. Well mum is coming to stay tomorrow night eeek which means I have to eat, I don't want to. I am finally feeling strong again. Today's cal intake is sitting at 187 and I am feeling totally full. A guy I have been talking to who is very compatible for me is going to the same thing as me on the weekend. So who knows it might develop into something and if it doesn't I have another friend. But just in case I got to get as much weight off before then. I was hoping to lose a lot more before meeting him but oh well cannot do anything about it. I will try my best to look as well I won't say hot because I am too fat to pull that off but perhaps good enough to be a possible suitee. Anyways I am trying not to get my hopes up because I don't think I am emotionally stable enough for yet another rejection. I can't wait to be thin and hot again and be the rejector instead of the rejected. Well I better get my son to bed and myself uni tomorrow.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh