Blurgh! :s

Half way through the bottle of warm salt water blurgh hate it. Feel like I am drinking a hot ocean. Salt water flushes are disgusting. My mother left today after three days of major damage. I am so weak, I ate so much. I gained 1.9 kgs in 3 days. I am so hopeless *sigh*. I have missed reading everyone's blogs as soon as she left BAM I was on here. So CW 105.6 and I must lose at least 5.7 kgs in 10 days. Somehow I will make it happen. I have been hungry since I woke up, hate that after bingeing. I will not go over 1000 calories today. If I can get away with less and not binge I will. After all the grossness of the salt water flush is over I am going to do some cardio. Any suggestions????

Hope everyone is staying strong and thinking thin.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh