What fresh hell is this?!?!

So last night all of of a sudden my skin erupted and got insanely itchy. Dammit I have hives. Extremely tired and emotional and so so itchy I want to tear my skin off. The itch went away for maybe 3 hours then at 4am it woke me up. Just want to go to the chemist and get some benidryl. Have to wait for friend to pick up cake first then I will be there so fast then come home and cover myself in oatmeal. I also have a fever which makes it worse because a) the extra heat aggravates the hives and b) I already feel as if I am freezing and I need to apply cold compress to help with the itchiness.  And to make it even worse I am all bloated and have gained 400 grams although I do not believe it is real weight because I only ate 350 calories yesterday, so not stressing about that atm and frankly I am too itchy and in to much pain to give a shit today. Well that's my whinge over.

Hope everyone is feeling better then I am.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh