Bizarre!

Either my scale is not working properly or I have unknowingly moved to another plane of existence. So again the same weight as the past two days. Which does not make sense as I ate yesterday at the kids party. Why? Well because I was too tired and too itchy to give a shit. That was all relatively healthy so was not too concerned. The concerning part was whilst being all doped out on the drowsy antihistamines last night and in effect getting the munchies, I ate 4 cupcakes. They didn't have frosting but still four freaking cupcakes. So how have I not gained? It just does not seem possible so my thinking is the scale is not working properly. I look so freaking puffy today. And too top it all off I still have hives. I try not to feel sorry for myself as a lot of people have it far worse, but today I am failing and I do feel sorry for myself. Sigh. I am itchy and still drowsy.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. maybe your body's kicked up into high gear to try to fend off the hives? Feel better, hives are no fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh