uhmmm oh uhmmm

So I just woke up and I am scared to go one the scales. I am scared to see the damage from last nights binge eeeek. But I cannot have a coffee until I do. Oh god might as well go get it over with, I am going to do it now. Please Ana by some miracle please don't let me have a gain.

Damn well no luck there I have gained lots like 2.6 kgs. Well as soon as I get back I am taking a whole bunch of laxatives. And I am so puffy and bloated I need to get some diuretics this week. Well at least I am going to be going for a walk today although its only gonna take 30-45 mins I am expecting there's a huge steep hill so that should get my heart rate up. Definitely got to start doing cardio. I don't even want to go out now :( .

Well maybe I should start doing other measurements as well so I can see and overall picture.
Ok so here are the measurements:
113.5 cms Waist
135.0 cms Hips
116.5 cms Bust
76.5 cms Thighs
39.5 cms Upper Arms
52.0 cms Calves
I am so disgusting.

Well that's all I have to say for now.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh