Feel like doing something crazy!

I am so bored and have no money to do anything fun gah. I lost 500 grams, more than I thought I would but still 900 grams to go before I am back to where I was 2 days ago. It is so scary how quick it comes back on. So cannot wait to get my low cal sweetener tomorrow. The one I am using at the moment is not much different to cane sugar except its lower GI. Three cups of coffee = 190 cals leaving me 110 for the rest of the day. Thank god for shiritaki noodles. The worse thing for me about binging besides the weight gain is that it triggers off my hunger. Woke up hungry today so I am going to have to be super super strong. I want to get back to not even feeling hunger.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh