Well the scales are telling me I am up a kg but I am not listening to the nastiness because I know it is not a real gain. There are two reasons why it is up 1) I am constipated and 2) I have been working out heaps lately and can see and feel muscle and we all know muscle weighs more then fat. Plus I am eating so little a gain is impossible. I am fully loving my kid-free week. I am loving just exercising whenever I want for as long as I want. Yesterday I did do my yoga (110), done a brisk 45min walk to uni (330) and went to the gym and done 20minutes on the elliptical (231) as well as weight and strength training. I couldn't do my whole circuit I drank too much water then felt sick then felt really lightheaded and did not want to faint. So I went and had a fruit and nut cluster thing and had a shower. My calorie intake was 411 yesterday higher then I wanted but those nut things are nasty like that. Still better then the embarrassing of passing out at the gym. And heck still left me with a deficit of 260. I am sore today not sure if I will make it to the gym. Will decide after yoga, if I don't I am going to go for an 1 1/2 walk to see someone and drop something off so will still get some exercise in. Actually the walk seems more appealing as its a nice path along the river with spectacular views and I feel I need some nature around me. And I just worked out just with yoga and the walking I will burn 770 calories today. Give my muscles a rest from the weights but still stretch them out then I can go to the gym after uni tomorrow. Sounds like a good plan. It is good Friday in two days so no gym that day but I will go walking and Jillian Micheals workout and the on  Saturday I will hit the gym before I go down to my family's to see my son and have Easter day down there. Good plans. My gym is pretty cool they have put up lil posters everywhere with different Easter eggs and telling you how much of a certain exercise you would have to do to burn it off. Hmm reminds me I have to go do all the easter egg shopping for the whole family today.

JB
xoxo

P.S. Welcome to my 27th follower thanks.

Comments

  1. you're such a busy bee! I wish I was that dedicated to exercising! Keep at it.

    xx SN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh