Surprised and dubious.

Well yesterday I made cupcakes and had one and also tasted as I was cooking. I think I stayed under 1000 calories but by how much I honestly don't know. But I still lost 400 grams which is better then I thought I would. The biggest shock was the measurements today, which are as follows:
107.5 cm Waist, loss of 6 cm
130 cm Hips, loss of 5 cm
110 cm Bust, loss of 6.5 cm
75 cm Thighs, loss of 1.5 cm
38 cm Upper Arms, loss of 1.5 cm
49 cm Calves, loss of 3 cm.

I do not know if I believe these number they just seem to good to be true. I just hope my body is eating my fat and not my muscle. I do not know if it is irrational or not but I am totally scared that my body will eat my muscle and then I'll still be trapped under all the fat and won't be able to see that I am skinnier. Plus side mum noticed I lost weight. I pretended I didn't think I had. Best part is I know she is not lying because she is the one person who tells me the truth even when I do not want to hear it. I can see slight improvements but only in my face which is not as bloated and my eyes are more bright and vivid. Oh god I am so not ready to meet this guy tomorrow I want to lose more weight before he sees me. I hope he doesn't go tomorrow. I have an appointment with my psychologist today which I am nervous about she is uncanny at seeing through me. Oh well at least I am not super skinny yet and raising alarm bells. I will just crap on how uni is hard and other crap.

JB
xoxoxo

Comments

  1. I can't scale cm in my head cos i use inches, but those sound like amazing losses in your measurements! and you also lost 0.4 kg which is really great! you're doing really well. stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh