I feel like I have been hit by a freight train. I think I am getting sick which totally sucks. Ok so yesterday I weighed myself and no change big poo, but when I weighed myself today I dropped a kilo yay. SO making a new mini goal. Since I started at 112.5 kgs (omg I hate saying it or rather typing it outloud) I am going to make my first mini goal 102.5 kgs, the 10 kg mark. Well I have a new obsession celery with mustard, it is so good and one whole stalk with a tablespoon of mustard only comes to 25 calories. My calories were 400 two days ago and 300 yesterday. Well I have been asked to make a cake for a lil girl yay finally I can do some pink. So that will keep me busy for today and tomorrow, then I am going to help out at the party. Then I have make more cakes for my sons birthday. So I will be really busy for the next week, which is great less temptation to eat. I have 1.4 kgs until my mini goal and 3.7 kgs until my first GW. Hope everyone out there is also doing well. Oh and welcome to my new follower :) it feels so nice to have more support out there.

Think thin

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh