I am a big fat failure!

So I cracked, I ate, I gained 500grams. I am being realistic that my motivation levels to starve right now are not strong. So I am resetting my goals because I don't want to quit and I don't want to gain anymore. So the new goal is 1000 calories until I get my head right again then I will start dropping down the calories until I am back sitting at a safe 300 cals a day limit.

I do feel like a failure but I guess in retrospect your only a failure when you give up and as I am not giving up maybe I am just weak. God I don't know.

Well I am going to plan my 1000 calorie intake for today so I don't fuck it up today.

Hope everyone is going better then me atm.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh