Oh the horrorrrrrrrrrrrrr!

So mum calls and confirms she is staying here tomorrow night and then asks "darling I have a request for dinner I am craving your vegan sausage rolls can you please make them" I reply "sure mum". I mean how could I say no but now I have to make them and worst have to eat them fucking disaster. to not eat them would be crazy of me, my mother knows me very well and it may lead to early suspicion and I cannot be having that. I was forced to eat lunch today when I was out with my aunt, she gave me a strange look when I said I wasn't going to get lunch. She made a comment about no doubt its hard for me to find food out being a vegan. But just to be safe not to alert my family I bought a small fruit salad (around 140 cals). And then I was hungry after that so I binged tonight  only binged on lower calorie stuff but was still a binge, total daily calorie intake = 997 (phew just under a 1000 thank goodness). Well not going to the BBQ tomorrow due to it being cancelled because of the bad weather uhmmmmm dammit I have a house full of fucking cupcakes tempting me.

Well time for me to watch a movie with my favorite lil man in the world. Son's are the best.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. on the plus side, hink about how much worse it would be if they were meat sausages! like 1000000 times more calories!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh