Hi Lovelies,

So either I miscalculated the calories from the other night or I am already plateauing. I jumped on the scales at the gym this morning and was the same as 2 days ago gah. I did have a cup of coffee before I went but surely that would not do too much. Yesterday's intake was crappy, 563. I am trying to stay around the 350 mark. Plus I did not exercise at all yesterday so that intake is not excusable. Managed to burn off 250 so far today with an intake under 100 cals so far. Going to take dog on a good hour long walk later so I am hoping for a larger deficit then I managed last week. Really need to get some eggs and tomatoes today I am enjoying my 2 egg whites scrambled with half a tomato on the side breakfast (57cals). Yesterday I felt like toast so I chopped a lite cruskit into 4 triangles instead (22cals). Also had my coffee (13cals) followed by 2 chocolate covered mini rice cakes (37cals).



DateDayCalories InCalories OutTOTAL (Cals in - out)
13/5/15Wednesday38232557
14/5/15Thursday400487-87
15/5/15Friday590590
16/5/15Saturday263315-52
17/5/15Sunday442442
18/5/15Monday788132656
19/5/15Tuesday310358-48
317516171558

Above is last weeks calories. I noticed I mistyped my weight in yesterday's post because I was on my phone. My total weight loss for the week was 5.1 not 5.5. I am so excited! My gym has a leaderboard and at the moment for this week I am sitting in 1st position and I will stay there if it kills me. Ok I better go do some housework and keep moving. I will try and post off my phone over the weekend wish me luck. Hope everyone is having a good a day as I am.

Much Love
JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. Your breakfast sounds yummy. I've been in love with egg white lately. Good luck with the gym competition. I know you'll stay on top =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, are they the Table of Plenty choc rice cakes? I love those. It sounds like you've had a really good week! Hope the weekend goes well for you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are and I have you to thank for them. I read about them on your blog. xoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh