WOW what a great day

I spent the whole day out walking around, swimming, playing with children and eating. I had the best time with my son he was smiling from ear to ear all day and it made my heart sing. I felt so relaxed that when it got to 600-700 calories I still wasn't concerned. The problem I think was that I entered in my exercise and saw that I had already burned off 2080 I was like 'hmmm I can relax a lil because I am still going to be deficit today'. Other problem was that my binge last night stretched my stomach and I was really hungry today and also I had money. Today my head was so peaceful and calm and I was genuinely happy. I felt normal (well as normal as I can ever feel) but sadly then I came home and the guilt kicked in, I ate 1,284 calories and even though according to myfitnesspal I  am still in deficit of 796 for the whole day I am freaking out that I will wake up to a gain. So I am praying to Ana with all my heart that MFP is right and that I will not gain. Can I go back to my carefree day please instead of sitting here feeling sick with anxiety and sore from sunburn *sigh. Oh you all have to go see happy feet 2 it is funny and cuteness overload.

Well that is me signing out

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. HI! love your blog! My name's martina and I come from Italy. I'd like you visit my blog and if you want, follow me! I wait you and your tips!
    kisses
    marti
    Glamour Marmalade
    Facebook Page
    Twitter Page

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh