Calm!

So I didn't lose anything which kinda sucks but I am not too bothered, weird. I feel quite peaceful atm, so much so that my Plateau isn't bumming me out. I found a new tea and it is divine, it is rose and french vanilla and it makes you feel pretty just drinking it and no calories woot. Well I have my low calorie sweetener in it so in a cup it has 1.2 calories, totally addicted. Totally bummed out about my uni timetable this semester a whole lot of ewww classes but oh well it happens. Going to spend the day with my son swimming and relaxing yay. Well mind is feeling blank now so I guess that's my cue to go.

JB
xoxo

1st of January 2012
Food
Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee (46)
Lunch: Salad and 2 thin rice cakes with hummus (169)
Dinner: Green beans with balsamic vinegar (100), soup made from V8 vegetable juice, carrot juice, tofutti  soy cream cheese and cayenne pepper (120)
Snacks: 1/2 frozen fruit box (57), 10 tsp of natural sweetener for cup of teas (6)

Exercise
None really just moved some heavy furniture around and did some cleaning

Total net calories: 498

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh