Hitting the ground running!

Yay back to normality. After 2 days of eating  only gained 700 grams extremely relieved. Calorie intake allowed today is 600. Got alot to do to do sorting stuff out, throwing stuff out. Brought some slimming tea so cannot wait to get into it. Must start getting better weight loss than I have it has been going to slow and alot of the reasons are because of being interrupted by outside influences but I need to stop making excuses and start saying NO! I have 45 days to weigh at least 88.5 kgs which means I need to lose 9.4 kgs and this can be done if I stop pussy footing around. This month is going to be very busy getting my life organised. I can't live with all this chaos, I need an orderly and controlled lifestyle, environment and mind. Feeling excited about all the positive changes coming in my life. Well sitting here on my ass is not going to get all this happening so off I go to carpe diem.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. Good work hunny! :3 I hope everything works out for you!!! I just got back to blogger, haha, but I'll be posting more often now <3 please comment and motivate me too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh