They say slow and steady wins the race!

First off just want to say a big thankyou to Marti for you nice comment cannot believe you love my blog. It has made my day. I think it will take me a few days to get caught up on yours.
Struggling to get motivated today. Couldn't get to sleep last night so got up and cleaned and then slept in and struggled staying awake, thank goodness the coffee is finally starting to work. Ok I should have trusted my instincts I did gain even though MFP said I was in deficit gah because today I am at 97.6kgs. I do not know if I will hit 96.9 kgs by tomorrow I am damn sure going to try. Well my mother is coming back tomorrow for 2 days and it is my birthday tomorrow so eating will happen fuck. But after she leaves I am going to try a diet, not sure which one yet any suggestions please girls because my weight loss is going way to slow atm and I will never get down to 88.5 kgs by the start of my uni semester at this rate. I know I need to start exercising again but I just cannot handle this heat amount shit excuse I know. Cannot wait to join the gym at least it has aircon. Well going to listen to my mp3 player and finish cleaning.

JB
xoxo

11th of January 2012
Food
Breakfast: None
Lunch: 2 avocado sushi rolls (280)
Dinner: Usual soup (124) but with 6 thin rice cakes crumbled through it, was starving (138)
Snack:15 green grapes (34)

Exercise:
None (fat ass)

Total net calories: 598

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh