Birthday eve post!

Not sure if I can post in the morning or at all the next few days although I hope to be able to. I have created a facebook page so please if any of you lovelies are on there please add (it is Josie Bones haha no real surprise there). Also if anyone is reading this and I am not following your blog please let me know so I can. Thanks Nasimiyu for the birthday wishes and the hilarious comment on my wardrobe malfunction post. Well my house finally looks lovely again yay for not such a hot day. I will add today's calories tonight just in case I don't get a chance to get on here tomorrow. Well tomorrow nights food gah I do not want to think about but lots of asian food followed by vegan ice-cream and oreos fuck fuck fuck. But seriously would love people's opinions on the different diets out there like the abc, skd etc pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ( I do not sound needy at all lol).

Well if I do not get to catch up on your blogs over the next few day's I wish you well with everything and I will miss you all.

JB
xoxo

12th of January 2012
Food
Breakfast: 3 cups of coffee (76)
Lunch: Bowl of spring vegetable and split green pea soup (111)
Dinner: Bowl of spring vegetable and split green pea soup (111)
Snacks: 1/4 of a banana

Exercise
None (again grrrrr bad Josie bad)

Total net calories: 326

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh