Heatwave

OMG I swear it is so hot my brain is melting out of my ears. Good news is I am going to wallow down at the pool today all day. Bad news I am fat and look scary in a swimsuit. Ok lost 300 grams since yesterday not that much but a loss is a loss. I also had 2 b/p sessions yesterday, I just couldn't control the hunger not sure where my willpower went but I need it back. So friday is my birthday and my gw for then is 95kgs which means I need to lose 2.7 kgs by then uhmmmm can't see it happening honestly, I would have to lose 900 grams a day for the next 3 days. But if I can at least be back to my pre xmas weight of 96.9 kgs that will be something. I start back at uni on the 28th of Febuary and I MUST weigh at least 88.5 kgs by then. Totally achievable I think just have to not binge and if I do only binge at night when I can purge. So my mothers staying a few days over the weekend fuckkkkkkkkkkkk but IPublish Post must be strong and eat lots of low cal salads. Well I best be going now meeting with a venue for my birthday party next year to talk $$$$$ before swimming.

JB
xoxo

Do not have time to do the calorie intake in but it was pretty usual and no exercise and total calories were 495

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh