Mmmmmm Coffee, breakfast of champions!

So lost another 400 grams, which I know I should be happy with but I am not . Yes it is nearly half a kg and yes it is a pound but meh yesterday I only consumed only 188 calories I was hoping for more. But on the plus side I only consumed 188 calories yesterday :) feeling pretty darn proud of myself for that. And it was easy, I didn't even feel hungry it was fantastic. Finally getting back my mojo and it feels great. Although I did have weird dreams about a box of chocolate, you know the sorts with nuts in the middle or the gooey stuff which was bizarre I haven't had chocolate like that for ages because I haven't found any vegan friendly ones (which is good because no temptation there). Well I am thinking of doing the baby food diet when my mother leaves, but instead of the 14 servings a day I will have 3 and definitely no main meal at night. Has anyone else tried it?

Well that is me for now.

JB
xoxo

20th of January 2012
Food
Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee (41)
Lunch: None
Dinner: Spinach soup (126)
Snacks: A cup of chai tea (23)


Exercise
Walked around shopping for at least an hour (238)

Total net calories: -50 (yay love being in deficit)

Comments

  1. baby steps! and slow and steady wins the race! congrats on the loss. you're doing really well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss! Don't worry about it not being enough, it's something!

    Si xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh