Well I am extremely happy lost another 1.2 kgs like WOW. I honestly thought I was going to plateau out. Well now I am only 5.6 kgs away from my February 28th deadline which as long as I don't go stupid when mums here for maybe upto a week (fuck) I should hit and most likely exceed quite easily. I think I can control myself now because I am so close now to not being in the obese BMI category and nearly back at my pre-pregnancy weight that I cannot see myself sabotaging. I am going to find my 3 goal outfits this week and hang them up in my room. They are not super skinny clothes just ones form when I was thinner then I am now. I have been looking for my birthday dress for my 30th which isn't for a year yet but if I find it I will buy it in a skinny size so I know that is the size I need to be by then. I am feeling really good atm about it all and I even resisted a binge last night. I decided I wanted to binge and was going to have a can of vege stew that came to 353 calories but I stopped and told myself I didn't need it so I just had a china slim tea instead. It is great every time I say no to a binge the stronger I get and the more power I have over food instead of it having the power over me. I must make a meal plan for when mum is here tomorrow so I can stay under 800 calories a day without raising suspicion. Anyways I want to clean my bathroom today there is soap scum on the shower door which will mean some intense scrubbing, good for my bingo arms. Well lovelies you all go and kick ass today.

JB
xoxo

21st of January
Food
Breakfast: 3 cups of coffee (62)
Lunch: none
Dinner: Spinach soup (96)
Snacks: China slim tea (2)

Exercise
None

Total net calories: 160

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh