Novocaine please!!!

All was going well until BAM major toothache that codeine ain't even touching so I am feeling miserable and in pain. To top ot off I lost a tiny 100 grams in 2 days grfujhjkfjkdhfumdn. So today is nothing but liquids and not going over 350 calories. Well sorry for my downer post that is all I got right now.

JB
xoxo

2nd of January 2012
Food
Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee (48)
Lunch: Watermelon (135)
Dinner: Soup made out of V8 vegetable juice, carrot juice, low sodium vegetable stock, tofutti soy cream cheese and cayenne pepper (124). A bunch of other stuff that I cbf typing in but all up dinner came to 606 calories (fuck!!! I had a hungry day today)

Exercise
45 minutes walking (187)
15 minutes of swimming (147) the water was cold ok

Total net calories for the day 457

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh