Hot!!!

OMG it is a real summer day today gah feel all gross and sweaty. Oh well means I will sweat more while I am spring cleaning. Got an mp3 player for myself with a gift card I got for xmas so gonna kill my eardrums while I clean all day. I lost 500 grams since yesterday, not as much as I had hoped but it is a loss. Other then that I felt like I was coming down with something yesterday. Not so much today which is good. I have like 15 different emotions whirling around inside me at the moment that I am having trouble typing this. But it is part of my routine to blog with my morning coffee so that is what I am doing. Well I am hoping all the moving around today will give me a better weight loss tomorrow.

JB
xoxo

7th of January 2012
Food
Breakfast: Soy latte with nativa natural sweetener (132)
Lunch: 1 lychee (6), 4 thin rice cakes with promite (132)
Dinner: The soup I usually have (124), vegan tuna (156)
Snacks: sugar free lollies (12), 1/2 juice box frozen (57)

Exercise
15 min walk (49)

Total net calories: 570

Comments

  1. i like the idea of blogging with your morning coffee, I might steal it from you :) hope emotions are better behaved now, mine are still all over the place!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh