Gah 2 steps forward, 3 steps back

Well I am back and have been eating, mainly carbs. Gained back 1.1 kgs in like 2-3 days fuck fuck. OMG 20 followers now wow thanks guys :D. Uhmmmmm besides alot of eating and self loathing not much has been going on. Wish I never left home I would be 95kgs by now instead of 99kgs. I have 3 days to lose as much as I can before I have to eat again as my family are taking me out for my birthday to dinner at this vegan restaurant on tuesday I have not been to yet. My birthday is actually next friday but tuesday works for everyone. Ok my next goal is to be at 95 kgs on my birthday. Hope I can do it. 4 kgs in 6 days is a big ask. Well going to catch up on everyones blogs.

Missed you girls so much

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. aww hope dinner will be great! happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh