Miss me yet?

Hi everyone and a big hello and welcome to my 21st follower :) . So quick update mother is still here and it has been uhmmmm interesting. Mother nature decided to visit the same day she got here hahahahah bad fucking mix. So I am mega bloated and feel fat from that. BUT I have been good calorie wise no binges. Well on the 24th I weighed in at an extra 400 grams then the day before but it was all period related and I consumed 730 calories. The 25th I weighed 93.7 kgs so lost 400 grams plus the other 400 grams from the periods and consumed 790 calories. Today I couldn't weigh myself and I consumed 862 calories (the calories snuck up on me today). I am hoping to be able to weigh myself in the morning because not knowing is killing me. Well off to bed now before another trying day with my mum still here arghhhhhhhhhhh.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh