End of an era

Well the dreaded but expected plateau has arrived. I guess it is a good thing my calories are going to be upped today as the liquid fast is over as my mother is coming to stay for a week. But I am more determined than ever to stay in control. This is just one obstacle for me to overcome and triumph. Food does not hold the power over me anymore. Last week I got a scratch on my hand by a thorn and now it is healed with just a faint scar but some how I got a scratch on my upper arm on the other one, don't know how and I do not like it. It reminds me of my cutting days. No offense to the self-harmers just not my thing or look anymore. Depending on what time my mum is getting here today I want to go for a walk. Have to start getting back into exercise and stop making excuses. Well tomorrow is officially the first day of school for my baby boy I cannot believe it. Nearly cried washing his lil uniforms last night. Well not sure how much I will be able to come on here over the next week or how much I will be able to weigh myself but I wish you lovelies all the luck in the world to keep succeeding and I look forward to reading all your blogs when I can. Will miss you all.

JB
xoxo

Measurements (taken 22nd of January)
Waist: 91 cm (36 inches) down 5 cm
Hips: 121 cm (47.8 inches) down 1 cm
Bust: 105 cm (41.2 inches) down 2 cm
Thighs: 68 cm (26.8 inches) down 2 cm
Upper Arms: 33.5 cm (13 inches) down .5 cm
Calves: 47 cm (18.4 inches) no change
Big fat ass: 121.5 cm (47.5 inches) down 3.5 cm

22nd January 2012
Food
Breakfast: 3 cups of coffee (61)
Lunch: None
Dinner: Cup of gravy (20)
Snacks: Cup of tea (39)

Exercise
None just domestic duties

Total net calories: 120

Comments

  1. stay strong and motivated, the plateau will pass pretty soon! don't let your mom stress you out either! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Nasimiyu not a possibility of that she always does but that is our dynamics. Will be good to get all the crap in my shed sorted through and have a garage sale though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh