Thank you scales and good morning to you to!!! :)

Wow lost 1.1 kgs since yesterday. And now I am only 7.6 kgs from my Feb 28th deadline. I realized that I did my measurements the other day and forgot to add them on here I will do it further down the post. So this is my lowest weight for a few years and it is making me so motivated to keep going. I started liquid fasting again yesterday with surprising ease. Hoping today is as easy and maybe see really exciting results by tomorrow. My mother is coming to stay next week for how long I do not know and this frightens me, it means I cannot be super strict like this. I think if I am prepared with lots of salads and soups because my mother knows I love soups for dinner and thankfully is calorie ignorant , I just might fly under the radar. I will remind her that I need to hit my goal weight before uni starts and that she will have to sort herself out for food, best thing is she will be supportive and because of my binges since Christmas I haven't lost enough to be raise suspicions. But until then I will fast as long as I can. I have until Monday or Tuesday at the latest I would like to keep going until then.
 Off to buy my son his school uniforms today because he starts school next week. God I have been a mess the last few weeks about this transition, my baby is no longer my baby. I make this promise to you my handsome boy I am going to lose weight and the kids will never be able to tease you about your fat mother ok lil man.
Looking forward to the start of the next season of biggest loser in Australia on Sunday, it always helps motivate me but usually I do not stick at it but this time is different, this time I am not going to quit until my body looks the way I want it to look. Oh I saw the beautiful one on the bus yesterday god her bones are amazing, I love her spine you can see it so clearly.

Well it is carpe diem time again.

Hope all you lovelies are doing well.

JB
xoxo

Measurements (taken on the 15th of January, first time in 2 months):
Waist = 96 cms.  Loss of 7 cms (yay)
Hips = 122 cms. Loss of 4cms (yay)
Bust = 107 cms. Loss of 6 cms (yay)
Thighs = 70 cms. No change (poo)
Upper Arms = 36 cms. No change (poo)
Calves = 47 cms. Loss of 1 cm (meh)
Gluteus Maximus = 124 cms. (first time measuring my bum)

18th of January
Food
Breakfast: 3 cups of coffee (74)
Lunch: Spinach soup (126)
Dinner: Spinach Soup (126)

Exercise
None gahhhhhhhhh

Total net calories: 330

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh