Freaked out of my tiny lil brain!!!!

So I was desperate for a good night sleep so I took some drowsy allergy medicine to help knock me, which it did well. The downside I was  stuck in the one nightmare all night fighting and running for my life and I couldn't wake up cos of the pills. Still feeling really freaked and cant stop shaking plus still a lil drowsy. On other news I lost 700 grams (finally a proper loss). Yesterday I did well calorie wise only 272 for the whole day woot. Well that is all I got for now.

JB
xoxo

3rd of January 2012
Food
Breakfast: cup of coffee (23)
Lunch: None
Dinner: Double soup size of V8 vegetable juice, carrot juice, low sodium vegetable stock and toffuti soy cream cheese (249)

Exercise
None but walked around a shopping centre for a few hours

Total net calories: 272

Comments

  1. Congrats with your loss! That's fantastic!

    I get what you mean with the weird dreams and nightmares, I get that when I'm sick and drug up before I go to sleep- Not fun at all!

    Si xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh