Wardrobe malfunction!

had an awkward moment today when half way through the day I went to the toilet in the shopping centre to discover you can see my bra through my top so I rushed into target and got a new non see through top. I also a pair of tights which are super cute but on me look awful but I wore them around the city so that every time I saw my reflection it would remind me and reaffirm why I am doing this, because I have noticed my will waning of late. So forgot to get batteries again............................ So still not totally sure what I weigh gah but I went with the logical number that flashed up of 97.2. I think I may have made a mistake their as I look so puffy today and feel like I have gained. Slept in this morning so had to rush and couldn't blog so that is why I am doing it now. Had a relaxing day escaping the heatwave we are having with the aircon shopping centre. I went and saw the new sherlock holmes movie yummmm I drool for Robert Downey Jnr. Went and checked out a geeky hobby shop then went to the library and read through the book thin which also has a HBO documentary on it but most of you probably know that. Hmmm might watch it again tonight. There was this girl today in the city who was wearing short shorts and had the sexiest hipbones they were so sharp, I cannot wait until I get jutted out hipbones again. Well bedtime for me I think.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. this one time i went to an interview and didn't realise until halfway through that my bra was misbehaving and i had double boob. i was mortified, lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh