OMG I am so ecstatic right now. I woke up and got on the scales and 96.6 kgs holy snapping duck shit I lost 1.3 kgs since yesterday, that is amazing that is my largest weight loss ever in one day. I also checked my measurements last night since I had not done it in 2 months and was please with some of the results. I finally feel like it is all falling into place. I feel super tired today and I do not know why. About to have my 3rd cup of coffee and hope that perks me up. i decided I am going to do the master cleanse next month as I have used it before and got great results. I am now 8.8 kgs away from my February 28th deadline. One of the main things I look forward to about going back to uni is seeing all the pretty skinnies on campus and that will help keep me motivated and super focused. Well that is me for today.

JB
xoxo

15th of January 2012
Food
Breakfast: 4 cups of coffee with higher cal sweetener :s and regular soy milk (379)
Lunch: Vegan Shrimp with black beans and shiritaki noodles (70)
Dinner: Spinach soup (96)
Snacks: 1/4 cup of eddame soy beans (50)

Exercise
None but lots of housework

Total net calories: 595

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh