It feels good to be staying strong!

So day 3 of liquid fast and I lost another 400 grams since yesterday. I have lost 1.5kgs in almost three days, not to shabby. I love how my body responds to fasting. I just hope I don't plateau out to soon, I only have 3 days left until mum gets back. Spent a fortune on school uniforms and supplies for my son officially broke now. And that has been about it. Ok going into the tmi section now, I am really struggling with constipation and laxatives yesterday only did a lil so not looking forward to hammering my body with a large amount but must be done.

JB
xoxo

19th of January
Food
Breakfast: 3 cups of coffee (68)
Lunch: Spinach soup (126)
Dinner: Spinach soup (126)
Snacks: 4 cherry tomatoes pureed (12), 1 cup of chai tea (21)

Exercise
None but sweated while doing housework

Total net calories: 348

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh