Hi Lovelies,

What a week! I did my induction on Friday and it was fantastic. Yesterday amd today not so much. Ive enjoyed some of it when I'm actually doing something but mostly I feel like an annoyance as they seem to not be ready for me lol and they dont have a lot to do and when I'm finished one thing I have to ask for something else to do. Apparently i work too fast.

Last weekend was fucked full of dramas with my partners ex wife and his stoner son le sigh. So instead on going to uni on monday I stayed home in bed recovering emotionally. I lost my shit with my partner for always putting his ex wifes (aka shebitch) wants/needs over mine. He was like "I understand" I was like "no you don't how could you". People dont start a relationship with someone with a ex they share kids with. Fucking nightmare. So anyway I digressed the point was I'm now behind in my studies. So huge day catching tomorrow.

Cannot wait for friday its salon day yay. Thank god my hair is looking drab as fuck. Back to the gym tomorrow to see what a lard ass I am after eating at so many restaurants in the past week. Its been nice but now time to stop and buckle down or I'll never get to 90kgs by graduation.

Well thats me for now. I am on the train heading home and want to zone out.

Much love,
JB
Xoxo

Comments

  1. Being a good worker with great productivity is nothing to sneeze at. Good on you. I'm sure that even while they're scrambling to find more work for you to do, they're impressed. Good luck meeting you're goals. I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh