Hi Lovelies,

How is everyone? Well it's been awhile since my last post. I have had people around me all the time lately. This week is my last week of solitude for two weeks again because of school holidays next week. On the plus side the teenager is going interstate for a week so will just be my son and I yay. 

Ok so I have lost control with food atm. Can't manage to get back to 350 cals intake. I jump from 600 to 1000. I have been working out like a beast. I was doing well last week and lost a bit of weight until Saturday. Spent two hours at the gym and nearly burnt 1000 calories and haven't had anything to eat. Decided to have vodka for dinner. Bad idea, drunk heaps so many calories and then drunk ate. Was so hungover yesterday I let myself eat KFC gah. So I finally hit the 20kg los last week and then I fucking sabotaged it. I'M up 600 grams boo. Already burned off 736 cals at gym this morning and going to do a boxing class tonight so hopefully will get rid of the gain by tomorrow.

My next goal is to get under 120kgs by the end June. So I have 8 days to lose 3.1 kgs. As long as I don't fuck up I can do it.

One thing I am looking forward to is getting my hair done on Wednesday. I am going blonde yay. Hopefully I will like it lol never been blonde before.

Well I am going to watch the rest of my show then clean the house. 

Much Love
JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. Ooh, new hair is always fun. I kinda want to go black or purple again one day, but I've used the same shades of red for years now.

    Good luck with your goal. Do you find you eat more when you exercise more, or does it not effect you?

    <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'm totally more hungry the days I train really hard.

    Thanks I'm excited been planning this for months. Hope it looks good never been blonde before.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh