Conflicted.

Oh sweet Jesus I am bloody sore today. I went to the gym yesterday and they gave me a program and today my arms and legs are killing me. The personal trainer I was talking to asked me about my calorie intake I lied and told her 1200 a day thinking that was an acceptable number. She then told me that wasn't enough.... What? Apparently in her school of thinking I should be eating 1600 on non-gym days and 1800 on gym days. Then she told me that I should try and lost the weight slowly so I have time with exercise to tone up and try to limit the amount of lose skin I will have. Yes this scares me I don't want to have excess skin hanging everywhere but eating that much terrifies me too. Part of me wants to get healthy and recover and the other part of me loves my ED. I am so confused with what to do. I tried to eat 1800 calories yesterday made it to 1655 and I was horribly full. I think I will give it one week of eating these high calories and going to the gym and see what weight loss I have next week. Good news I have finally broke my plateau only down 1.1 kg but that is all good. Well better get ready for uni and I am so packing lightly today lol can't lift my arms very well.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. It's the healthy way to lose weight. It can still be healthy if you drop it to 1200 minimum. Do whatever feels right to you but the healthier way is always the better (I realise, massive hypocrite, sorry)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh