Yay lost 700 grams. I have lost 1.2 kgs in 2 days and I have been eating between 600-800 calories a day wow. Huge day today heaps of cleaning then a guy friend is coming over to help me work on my computer that I am having hardware issues with then will probably game through the night yewwwwwww. Meanwhile I am tired and feeling totally unmotivated to all this lol. Well mum comes back tonight :( . God I hope she doesn't stay here for long. I want to be alone so I can do my thing. Am going to use protein shakes as a diversion that I am eating because she will fall for that and my nightly soups that way I can still liquid fast. If she raises any eyebrows I will eat rice cakes and salad. I should still be able to lose weight this way I hope. Anyways I am going to enjoy the last day of for sure fasting.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. Yay! Someone else who uses kilos. :)
    I hate people staying with me for that reason. It throws out all the plans you had in regards to eating. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love the metric system :). I know it totally sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the new blog layout, Josie! :) and good job on the loss!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh