Measurements

Well just a quick post have a friend due to arrive shortly. Only lost 100 grams since yesterday which sucks but I spose it is normal after a big drop. Well done my measurements today and it has actually been 3 weeks not 2.

Well here they are as follows:
37 cms Upper Arms. Loss of 2.5 cms
112 cms Bust. Loss of 4.5 cms
104 cms Waist. Loss of 10.5 cms (biggest drop, happy about that)
128 cms Hips. Loss of 7 cms
73.5 cms Thighs. Loss of 3 cms
49 cms Calves. Loss of 3 cms.

Not too bad I guess. I am happy that my disgusting stomach is getting smaller. I had noticed the mothers apron thing I got going on is shrinking. I consumed 319 calories yesterday. No exercise. I think the reason I had a small loss is because I had a fair bit of salt last night so I think it is water weight. I am not too distressed because having a bowl of salted soup at 111 cals was worth having to prevent the binge I felt coming on. I will get some exercise today, drink loads of water to flush it out and no salt today.

OMG only two days until I meet this guy I am crushing on, getting nervous. Oh well I will try to play the slightly interested, slightly aloof cool calm chick. But given my history I will turn into a jibbering idiot who just talks about weird random stuff because I am nervous. I turn into the biggest dork around guys I like.

Well my short post turned not so short.

But must go now everyone have a good day.

Josie
xoxo

Comments

  1. Hey, you commented on my blog asking for some links for some facts that I posted about sexual abuse.. The first quote I believe I got from wikipedia:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child-on-child_sexual_abuse

    And this is the second link:

    http://www.selfhelpmagazine.com/article/child_sexual_behavior

    I hope I helped. If you ever need to talk, I've been dealing with this for awhile. I hope you're alright.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh