Need sleep gah!

Today I feel like the star zombie in the movies night of the living dead. I wish I could sleep properly again. If I haven't had a good night sleep come Thursday night I am bombing myself out with sleeping pills. I don't know if it's the not eating or the upcoming exam causing it, probably a combination of both. Oh well last day to study then the exam tomorrow after that I am free until February. Yay cannot wait to stop studying for a lil while. I am going to try and work out like 2 1/2 hours everyday at least during my break. I want to see how much weight I can loose before next semester. Anyways dropped 800 grams since yesterday and if I do that again by tomorrow I will be at my FGW, very excited. Well I must get back to study gah.

Josie
xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh