Ok must get head back on right!

Hi Girls,

Sorry I have been absent, I lost willpower for awhile. I didn't gain as much back as I thought I would have phew! Seemed to get back to 102.4 kg quickly but maintained at that. That makes me more motivated to gett back under 100 kgs again as it is not that far which is good. Already hungry so will allow myself upto 800 calories today if needed. Going to snack on plain rice cakes (24 cals per serve) , my spicy creamy tomato soup (55 calories per serve) and maybe a pear (48 calories each) or an apple (50 calories each) plus my regular 3 coffees and lots of water. Found out a friend died of a drug overdose this week, it is so sad. I have cried alot for her since I found out, I had really barracked for her to kick the habit. I am not really sure how I can do this when my mum is here but I have to find a way. Would love any tips ladies. It is really hard to hide uneaten food and purge when I am in a 1 bedroom tiny unit with my mum staying here so what I eat I must keep down I just need some low cal recipes. If I could keep my daily intake at 700-800 calories a day along with my exercise I should still lose weight fairly fast although not as fast as I can on under 350 calories a day. I don't think mum will be here for too much longer another couple of weeks then she is going to live with my uncle. Cannot wait for that, then finally I can go back to liquid fasting and losing weight the way I like too.

Well I hope all you lovelies are finding success at the moment and to all my American Anas and Mias Happy Thanlsgiving.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh