Sniffly!

Welcome to my 12th follower thankyou! Gah I think I caught my sons cold. Got no time for being sick dammit. Well somehow miraculous I managed to lose 200 grams, amazing considering the binge I had last night. Thank god for laxatives I say. Well I am determined to get myself back in control and stop bloody eating. Food does not solve anything. I think I was too restrictive yesterday which meant failure. After eating for a week to trying to not eat a bite was too much. Will increase calories today to 500 if I have to, to stave off another binge. Will be doing a combination of sleeping and housework oh and exercise later today. I will be thin one day dammit. So I have alot to do the next few days and unfortuantly food will be eaten as my mother will be back fuck fuckity fuck. My own fault for being weak these past few days, totally blew my window to drop some decent numbers on the scale. Oh well I go away on wednesday and come back friday and have solitude until monday so will go hard then. I need a miracle I need to get mum her own place her staying with me is disastrous. Ok enough babbling from me gonna go sleep for another hour or so.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. maybe you should up your goal for intake a little bit and have five or six small meals a day (600 - 1200 goal intake) just to keep your blood glucose more level and stop binges from happening? it may also help your metabolism... Keep exercising though! no substitute for that really

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh