WOW!!!!

I am absolutely blown away by my body at the moment and its weight loss capacity. I lost a whopping 1.3 kgs since yesterday. I cannot believe the weight loss this week I have had some big numbers. I love liquid fasting it works so well. Now I can't see me loosing 1.2 kgs by tomorrow so wont hit my FGW like I wanted but still feeling pretty good about this week. Tomorrow is a food day then I am going to liquid fast until my mum gets here. I am freaking out about how I am going to do this when she is here. At least the woman has no clue to how much calories things have so if I can keep it under 1000 cals a day while she is here I can still lose weight. It will be hard because she triggers emotions off in me and then I want to eat to deal with them gah. But I am doing so well I must remain strong.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh