Noooooo!!!

No, no, no, no..... My mother is coming to stay here earlier then she said possibly tonight or the latest tomorrow. I am not ready for her to get here yet I need to be well past 99.9 kgs before she gets here. Won't happen though. Lost 1kg of the mystery weight but still 400 grams from my FGW. I am hoping to get there by tomorrow. Will go hard today, I want to exercise at least an hour and a half today plus work up a sweat finishing cleaning my house today. Yesterday was really good only 190 calories woot woot and exercise I think I was 45 cals in deficit. Plan on a larger deficit today. Well I will post some thinspo so I can delete it off my computer so I do not have to try and explain why I have pics of bone thin women in my pictures folder.

JB
xoxo





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh