Seriously WTF?!?!?!

How can I gain 1.1kgs from a 500 calories day? I think it is water weight from the salt I added to my soup cos I accidently put too much in. I am honestly in whats the point mode. I think I failed the exam and now with this, well I just want to binge and eat everything in my mother fucking house. I will not though today I will clean and exercise maybe take some laxatives and hope that the extra weight is off by tomorrow. I honestly was expecting to be just under my FGW of 100kgs or actually 99.9kgs (I really want to see double digits). I was only 300grams away yesterday. Well I am in a foul mood and am going to take it out on myself by getting my heart rate up and get sweating.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh