Omg finally!!! :D

Just hit my first goal weight, I have lost 10 kgs it took me 5 1/2 weeks which is longer then I would have wanted but oh well but then it is my own fault for having all those binges. I dropped a massive 1.1 kgs since yesterday which astounds me. I am looking forward to getting the tape measure out tomorrow and see what my measurements are. I wonder if I can meet my FGW by Sunday morning? Probably not but will be good to try. Yesterday I didn't get to exercise since I was at uni all day and I consumed 384 calories overall. Higher then I would like but it was mostly due to the soy latte's I have whilst at uni. Well I am going to do the dishes, exercise for abit, have a shower then study.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. thats awesome! congrats on your weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job josie! congrats! keep up the good work, and soon you'll reach your next goal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh