Phew!

well only gained 1.2 kgs back less then I expected. Only 1.5 kgs to reach my FGW and it is so attainable. Other good news I get a few extra days before my mother gets her. So I think I have a week. I would love to get to 95 kgs by then so that I have a buffer if I overeat some days that I can stay under 100 kgs. I never want to be in triple digits again once I get under it. So after my exam this week my son has his school orientation day which will be so cute, meeting his teacher and school mates. I cannot wait for the sleepovers. To hear the lil voices in hushed talking and laughter. To go in and pretend to be firm and tell them to go to sleep meanwhile smiling inside because I am happy I can give my son a good life. That my son can have sleepovers because his mum isn't past out drunk at the kitchen table. I love my mum but she robbed me of my childhood and I feel so blessed that I have the strength to turn my bad experiences into the force that drives me to give my son the best memories I possible can. Ok well I guess I should start studying only 2 days until the exam fuckkkkkkk freaking out.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. aww sounds like your son is very lucky to have you for a mom!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh