That feels better!!!

Restricting = instant happiness. I am not kidding when I eat I get depressed and when I starve myself I am happy lol yeah I am so normal :p notttttt. Well I lost 500 grams which is a lil over a pound I think. Well yesterday went well kept it to 745 calories. No bingeing yay. I love when I read on myfitnesspal "you are eating too few calories" :)  shuttup bitch I am doing good. Decided to change my blog design, needed something new and as I am poor and cant afford the shoes and jumpsuit I really really really want I will have to take comfort with changing my blogger lol. Well cannot think of much else to say right now. Hope everyone is having a good day.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh