Feeling good!

Wow what a day! I got marks bark for an assignment and I got a high distinction. The best mark I have ever received since high school. I may have lost a friend over a facebook post but I really do not care and found the whole thing amusing as fuck. And the student loan I applied for came through and they over payed me 3X the amount I requested so had to deal with that. But I have been to darn excited about my marks to be bothered by anything today even my bad day yesterday. The laxatives I took last night worked well through the day and my calorie intake for the day is 168 and I went for a walk which burned 174 calories. So hoping for a half decent result on the scales tomorrow. Yay I also finally found the measuring tape, so I can do that on Friday and see if and how much I have lost since I did it 2 weeks ago. Well I am beat just been studying all night and have a big study session planned for tomorrow.

Night night all

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. congrats on the good marks! and the loan coming thru... and sorry about the friend stuff, but I'm sure it will all work out! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh