I feel so whale like!

I couldn't weigh in today mum was hovering around and she knows I weighed myself yesterday so cannot be letting her see me all obsessive. Stayed under 1000 cals today just total in 924 cals total out from exercise 554 cals. So net today is 370 which isn't too bad I suppose but so taking some laxatives tonight I feel so bloated. I ended up exercising for 1 and half hours finally today. I am going to step it up hardcore when mum leaves and resume liquid fasting. So I do not know if I have lost anything or gained anything and it is doing my head in. I hope I can get on the scales in the morning and see. I hope for a loss but would settle for plateau please Ana anything but a gain, I beg you.

Hope everyone is doing better then me atm.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh