Nearly there :)

Well I nearly got to my FGW today just shy of 500 grams. You know what I am actually happier I didn't because if I had and I ate today tomorrow would have me back in the triple digits and that would just be depressing. So today I am going to go have fun, eat whatever I want and come back refreshed and ready to liquid fast again. Yesterday was tough could feel the wanting to binge come on but I stuck at it because I knew today was a obsessing about food free day. Just for today I am going to pretend I am a person who can eat normally and be happy hahahaha such an act. I do get to meet the boy today kinda excited, kinda nervous and want to throw up. And I got my periods last night so got cramps, headache and worst of all period bloat. The last part is the worse because I have been working my arse off and my stomach has been looking flatter. Well the combination of liquid fasting and doing Jillian Michaels workouts is definately working wonders. Well I better go pretty up now. See you all back here tomorrow.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh