Gah disgusting!!!!

So quick post. My mother got back yesterday wasn't too bad stuck to a calorie intake of 238 and burned 408 calories with exercise so deficit of 170. Gah today I ate like a "normal" person and consumed about 1300-1400 calories and NO EXERCISE. God dammit. The worst part of all this is I weighed in at 99.7 kgs this morning. Finally hit my FGW and no doubt totally blew it with the food today. The killer? god damn trail mix. They were there in a bowl so I kept eating them. I ate mainly healthy food but fuck first day and I eat over 1000 cals. Tomorrow must not repeat this!!!!!!! I am scared of what the scales will say tomorrow. I know what they will say "fat pig, fat pig, fat pig" :( .

JB
xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh