Well pleasant surprise when I hopped on the scales this morning. Down 1.8kgs. I'm 200 grams from loosing the binge weight. In a month I have lost 7.4kgs. I know I should be happy with this but I'm not even though  I'm on track with my goal to be under 100kgs by my birthday so my fat ass can ride rollercoasters.

I have been good and haven't binged even though I've felt on the precipice of one for days. Every day I resist a binge I feel like I'm getting stronger. More in control. I'm especially proud of myself considering I have had a really emotionally and mentally exhausting week and that's usually when I'm in my danger zone for comfort eating.

My first mini goal is 2.2kgs away. My highest weight when I first started this blog over 8 years ago. Then to get under 110kgs then under 100kgs by my birthday. I'm not focusing on any other goals past that point yet. I'm just doing small achievable ones and when I reach one I will focus on the next. When I do too many and the end goal seems so far away and unreachable I give up and self sabotage. I'm so fucking sick of failing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh